Weather ForecastCurrently57°ClearTomorrow is forecast to be nearly the same temperature as today.Tuesday 10/17 0%High 81° / Low 45°ClearClear. Lows overnight in the mid 40s.Tuesday Night 10/17 0%High 81° / Low 45°ClearClear skies. Low near 45F. Winds light and variable.Wednesday 10/18 0%High 80° / Low 52°ClearMostly sunny skies. High around 80F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.Wednesday Night 10/18 10%High 80° / Low 52°Partly CloudyA few clouds from time to time. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.Thursday 10/19 10%High 78° / Low 63°Mostly CloudyPartly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. High 78F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.Thursday Night 10/19 30%High 78° / Low 63°Chance of a ThunderstormCloudy skies during the evening followed by isolated thunderstorms overnight. Low 63F. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Friday 10/20 20%High 80° / Low 65°Mostly CloudyMostly cloudy. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High near 80F. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph.Friday Night 10/20 40%High 80° / Low 65°ThunderstormPartly cloudy skies early. Scattered thunderstorms developing later at night. Low near 65F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.Saturday 10/21 30%High 83° / Low 59°Chance of a ThunderstormIsolated thunderstorms in the morning, then skies turning partly cloudy late. High 83F. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%.Saturday Night 10/21 90%High 83° / Low 59°ThunderstormPartly cloudy skies early. Thunderstorms likely late. Low 59F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%.Sunday 10/22 80%High 74° / Low 49°Chance of a ThunderstormThunderstorms in the morning, then partly cloudy late. High 74F. Winds NNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 80%.Sunday Night 10/22 10%High 74° / Low 49°ClearMostly clear skies. Low 49F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Monday 10/23 10%High 77° / Low 55°ClearA mainly sunny sky. High 77F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.Monday Night 10/23 0%High 77° / Low 55°ClearA mostly clear sky. Low around 55F. Winds light and variable.
Recent Blog Posts
Real Estate Corner